The changes in how businesses are run today have made a drastic change in the approach of finance department. Finance today is a business partner.
The traditional role of providing accurate financial reports in a standard pre-set format is transformed to PROVIDING FINANCIAL INSIGHTS OR PREDICTIONS FROM NUMERIC WORLD.
Focusing on Financial Analytics can help answer strategic questions of significant value:
- How much risk an organization is exposed to while working with a particular client?
- What will be the impact on working capital?
- How business processes can be made more efficient?
- Are we investing appropriately based on capital / revenue?
- How much our product mix is profitable?
- What particular channel to adopt to market and sell products?
- Which market segments offer optimum profits?
The Analytics include but are not limited to:
- Ratio Analysis (Profitability, Liquidity, Activity, Returns, Risk etc.)
- Feasibility Studies
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Cost Analysis
- Pricing Decisions
- HR Metrics
- Lease, Borrow or Buying Decisions Consultancy
- Business Evaluations
What Benefits to Expect?
- Futuristic Approach: Turn raw digits into calculated predictions and ability to forecast.
- Make Data Meaningful: Turn raw data into meaningful insights.
- Develop A Whole Picture: Combining data from all sources makes it easier to see a bigger picture.
- Confidence In Decision Making: Make your decisions on the basis of numeric facts and be in a better position to trust your decision making.