Strategic Planning is a mix of three aspects:
- Analytical aspect: SWOT / Customer analysis, environmental analysis, financial modelling etc.
- Vision Related: Broad, Giving full picture of “to be
- Direction: Changing or setting directions
How we can assist you in setting your organization’s strategy?
We set and create an organization’s systems and process for developing its strategy on all three aspects i.e.
- by engaging different analytical tools
- creating workshops, exercises, developing engagement activities for decision makers to create vision for organization and then to disseminate and absorb the vision to all levels of management
- Making decision making criteria in support of organization vision, which in turn supports in the direction setting process
Our various analysis tools include:
- SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats )
- PEST analysis (Political, Economic, Social, and Technological)
- STEER analysis (Socio-cultural, Technological, Economic, Ecological, and Regulatory factors)
- EPISTEL (Environment, Political, Informatic, Social, Technological, Economic and Legal)