Designing and Implementation of Costing and Financial Systems:
- Book keeping and Accountancy Services
- Installation and Integration of Accounting Systems (Quick books and SAGE solutions)
- Providing periodic Management Accounting and Inventory Reports
- Compilation, review and validation of financial statements and relevant information
- Design and Implementation of Costing Systems
- Cost Audits
- Inventory Audits
- Internal Audits
- Internal Control Systems Reviews and Documentation
Studies and Feasibility Reports:
- Review and compilation assignments.
- Cost allocation studies.
- Review of business plans and projections.
- Feasibility reports and analysis
- Opinion and counseling on accounting matters and related legal issues and accounting standards
- Pre-Deal Evaluation: eefore a business offer is made we can support at appraisal of the target company following principles of due diligence. We also support at conducting various analysis like SWOT, PEST, STEER and EPISTEL .
- Due Diligence: Due Diligence involves gathering, analyzing, and interpreting financial, commercial, and legal information. It also includes analysis, study and reporting on financial projections, markets, products, customer base, competitive position, asset management, cash flows, taxation, human resources, accounting and information systems.
- Contract / Agreement Support Services: Contract assistance involves commenting and advising on the financial aspects of draft sale and purchase agreements and on related completion issues.
- Post – Deal Asisstance: Our post-merger advisory services help in achieving the desired synergies and achieving the transaction goal of value creation.
- Workforce Training on Cost, Financial and Accounting Systems
- MS Office and particularly
- MS Excel