Planning without implementation becomes only a waste of resources and creates a barrier in creating any such future attempt. Implementation is everything when it comes to business success.
Our Implementation Workshop will prepare you at four key areas:
- Focus on DCGs (Difference Creating Goals)
- Learn to discover your most important goal
- Learn the questions to ask to discover it
- Learn to prioritize
- Using the power of team focus (a team should focus on only 1-2 difference creating goals)
- DCGs must be achieved
- Each team must choose its own DCG
- Each DCG must be defined in clear outcomes and a closing date.
- Act on Control Factors (CF):
- Define Controlling Factors and Effects. We cannot control when and how often a car breaks down on the road (effect), but we can control how often we give it a good maintenance service (controlling factor).
- Find relevant data and information regarding CFcontrol factor.
- Use inherent prediction ability with CFs
- Finding right CFs and working on them
- Keep Score:
- Making sure everyone knows the score
- How much has been done? and how much is remaining?
- People disengage when they do not know the score?
- Without scoring, team members do not know if they are winning or losing?
- Scoring Tool
- Must show CFs and their Effects
- Must be able to show in a single look (5 seconds) if team is winning or losing
- Creating Routine of Accountability
- How to set weekly DCF session
- Setting duration
- Setting agenda for DCF sessions
- Accounted for Commitments
- Reviewing scoreboard
- Make adjustments and set new plan
For Further Information:
Phone :+92 51 84 85 217-8-9 , 051 8485 220
Or leave a text with words “Implementation” to Cell :+ 92 321 5355 055 or +92 332 4538 697