Title : PDSEA: Personal and Professional Development through
Self-Evaluation and Assessment Activity
For: Executives and Management
- Our experience reflects, our general observation tells and research proves that one of the most effective methods for inducing a positive desired response or change in human beings is through gaining self knowledge.
- As the German poet and philosopher Rainer Maria Rilke very rightly said: “There is only one journey. Going inside yourself.”
- Contemplation and self analysis has had enjoyed a very high ranking and status among all religions and divine schools of knowledge.
- Self analysis is perhaps considered one of the most effective tools of personal and professional development.
- We see many of the training efforts going futile owing to a multiplicity of reasons. Since training people involves exposing them to an idea or a new set of information or a skill or a changed attribute, a training event goes futile if it is not effective.
In the light of above and our work exposure and experience to projects on self assessments, we have developed a program focused on executives titled:
Khud Aagaahi خود آگاہی
Personal and Professional Development through Self-Assessment and Evaluation (PDSEA)
Most of the training activities for teachers focus on a funnel learning methodology. Trainees are poured in knowledge through listening and visual aids and then are expected to improve at their own.
Learning through Self Awareness:
- Wisdom of the ages and modern psychology are in agreement that self awareness is the greatest source and tool of learning.
- Questions that we ask to our selves cannot be ignored easily.
- We tend to improve more when learning is self initiated and we are trusted for the act of improving ourselves.
- Self awareness creates acceptance for the need of improvement, which is mostly ignored else wise.
Khud Aagaahi خود آگاہی
More about the program:
The Focus: of program is set on personal and professional development of executives through self-evaluation and assessments.
Levels of Program: The program has three levels.
|Level I: Developing C square essentials.|
|Level II: Developing E square essentials|
|Level III: Developing Profound Wisdom Essentials|
Tools Used: This program is developed using latest psychological and communication tools like NLP, SILVA, Self-hypnosis, ESP and Gestalt etc.
Behaviors and Problems that will be addressed through Self Evaluation and Assessment (SEA):
- Performance related issues
- Lack of team performance
- Lack of learning and coping will
- Change management issues
- Reluctance in accepting new systems / models / procedures etc
- Time and stress related issues
- Anger management and intra-departmental behavior issues
- Conflict management
- Goal setting related issues
- Self- confidence and personal fears
- Insecurity, arrogance and inappropriate attitudes
- People management and relation-shipping
- Clean language implementation
- Issues related to decision making
- Inappropriate work delegation
- Inappropriate management and leadership styles
- Creating optimum performance
While working with a development sector organization in education sector, the lead trainer of the program trained over 900 teachers all across Pakistan using Self- Assessment and Evaluation Tool with proven and shown significant improvements among more than 80% of the strength which was documented and recorded.
About C and E Square:
C-Square and E-square are a change management model used to bring about any desired change. E.g. for education sector we have developed 14 parameters and 52 perspectives for self-evaluation which cover the above mentioned learning and improvement goals. For management and business sectors we have variant parameters and perspectives etc.
Value Addition after the training:
We have reasons to believe that this activity can create an improvement in at least one area among more than 89% of the audience.
- An initial review of the organization to discuss its needs, limitations, challenges and issues faced and what it wants to do or achieve?
- In the light of above a customized self-assessment tool is developed for their people.
- The purpose of this activity is to let executives assess themselves and to acknowledge their areas of improvement.
- The activity can be conducted in groups ranging from participant size of 20 to 25.
- The duration of activity is 3-4 hours, which may extend to another hour in some organizations owing to their particular nature of work or business.
- Executives shall be using Self- Assessment Tool to assess themselves followed by a session of “What to do?” or “How to improve?” activities.
- The same activity shall be repeated with appropriate intervals (4-8 weeks) and areas improved shall be highlighted.
- At the end
of activity, a data analysis report shall be furnished to show/reveal trends or
areas of improvement.
Level II and III are only recommended after participants have gone through level I.
Duration: 3-4 hours x (3) sessions at appropriate intervals of 4-8 weeks.
Fee: Disclosed upon further interest of client, usually settled on a per participant basis.