This program emphasizes on the practical job related skills and knowledge used throughout in the field of Human Resources. CHRP is a learning program that has been specifically designed to provide candidates with the fundamental knowledge of HR that you need to be successful as an HR professional.
Duration: 4 weeks Program (3 Hours a Day, 3 Days a Week) = 36 Contact Hours
Timings: Usually conducted from 6pm to 9pm.
After the certification program the participants will have learned /understood / be able to practice:
- How to manage the Human Resource operations function within the organization strategically to meet efficiency of resources;
- Plan workforce strategies to achieve organizational goals and objectives of the work area;
- Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes within the work environment;
- Design, implement and oversee the performance management systems;
- Create Effective Job Descriptions & Human Resources Manual;
- Conduct Effective Needs Assessments, Organizational Surveys, Job Analysis, Job Evaluations, Effective HR Audits / Assessments etc.
- Administer Effective Compensation and Benefits.
- Application of HR Matrices
- Purposes of HR (Effectiveness * Efficiency) (People * Operations)
This certification is designed for:
- HR Generalists, HR Officers, HR Staff and Executives wishing to know more about the vital role that HR Professionals play.
- HR Specialists, HR supervisors, HR Managers, anyone who wants to keep current on HR Strategies.
Fee: PKR.50,667 per participant for nominations from organizations and PKR 45,600/- per participant for individuals. The fee includes costs of registration, examination, course material and certificates.
Last Date: Fee should be submitted at least 5 working days earlier before the start of program.
Late Fee: After dead line a late fee of PKR 3,500 along with original amount will be charged.
Payment Mode: All Cheques in Favor of “Oaj e Kamal” or please seek bank details from management office.