This program emphasizes on developing marketing professionals who truly understand the essentials as well as the advancements in the field. A special emphasis is given on psychology of people and what induces buying decisions by them.
Duration: 4 days (8 Hours a Day )=32 Contact Hours, usually managed at Fridays and Saturdays to support busy schedules of marketing executives.
Venues: Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi
Timings: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
After the certification program the participants will have learned /understood / be able to practice:
- Overall Assess, Design, Facilitate, Support and Run Effective Result producing marketing campaigns
- Observe Principle Centered Marketing: C square Model.
- Balancing between Limiting beliefs elimination and realistic view
- Learn Concept and Technique behind developing a marketing strategy
- Create and Conduct Effective Promotions
- Learn and develop ATL and BTL themes, concepts, slogans, copies etc.
- Learn the concept of writing strong, effective, Customer attuning copy writing materials
- Learn to develop marketing plans, strategies and execution.
- Identifying and developing USPs
- Use of NLP tools for marketing
- Learning Modalities and Sub-Modalities of communication
- Linking: emotional hooks with buying behaviors
- Developing budgets for marketing
- Develop marketing surveys and their interpretation
- Marketing Performance Measurement
- Pricing (Strategy, Methodology & Financial Implications)
- Learn Creativity Tools: like brainstorming, SCAMPER, Value Competitiveness
- Identifying and selecting of right marketing medium
- The latest era: Social Media Marketing
- Direct Marketing and copy writing
- Writing for Effective Marketing Copy
- Marketing Ethics & Compliance
This Certification is designed for:
- Marketing Managers, Media Managers and Marketing Executives
- PR Managers, Communication Specialists and Communication Managers
- Sales Engineers, Sales Managers and Business Development Managers and Executives
- Advertising and Brand Managers
- Distribution and Outlet Managers
- Research Managers, Marketing Research Analysts
Fee: PKR.50,667 per participant for nominations from organizations and PKR 45,600/- per participant for individuals. The fee includes costs of registration, examination, course material and certificates.
Last Date: Fee should be submitted at least 5 working days earlier before the start of program.
Late Fee: After dead line a late fee of PKR 3,500 along with original amount will be charged.
Payment Mode: All Cheques in Favor of Oaj e Kamal or please seek bank details from management office.
Important : https://www.oajekamal.com/faqs/