We have a unique model to develop leadership at three levels:
1. Personal Leadership Focusing On Self:
- The first step: where to begin?
- How to set Personal Vision?
- How to become self disciplined?
- The Habit Change Process: from Undesired to Desired
- Goal Achievement Process
- Abstaining Pre-requisites
- Self Assessment and Evaluation
- Creating Personal Rudder
- The Birth Of Loving Oneself
- Achieving Transformation
2. Team Leadership Focused on Immediate Team:
- How to connect their team to the Mission, Values, and Vision of the organization.
- Involve team members in the growth process of organization by making them how their jobs are contributing to the organization’s goals.
- Giving and making them understand their value
- Eliminating Limiting Beliefs about team, each other, particular team members
- Clarifying Values of individual team members and taking commitment to respect them in the team
- Developing Team Identities
- Setting criteria for Team Behavior
- Planning on how one’s team can execute most important goals
- Develop a clear Team Purpose Statement
3. Organizational Leadership Focused at Developing Leaders For The Whole Organization
i. Developing Integrity for Trust:
- Creating Foundations of Trust
- Creating True Follower-ship
- How to develop Vision for Desired State?
- How to see to start seeing?
- Disciplining Oneself for Leadership
ii. Giving Purpose to Followers
- Knowing clearly first
- Trusting your purpose
- Rejecting lower alternatives
- Defining quantifiable actions towards purpose
- Neutral Evaluation
iii. Develop Systems
- Developing Systems through People, Procedures and Order of performing activities.
- Identification of Processes
- Enlisting activities and tasks
- Process Mapping
- Defining/Identifying process metrics
- Evaluation of process
- Finding gaps between current and desired state
- Defining actions needed to fill the gaps
- Taking actions (improvements)
v. Support People At Discovering Their True Strengths / Support Future Leadership
- Knowing your team
- Awareness of engagement levels
- Engagement to deeper level: the complete individual
- Appropriate encouragement
- Appropriate rectification